דפים

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Oh My Gosh I Forgot Again

What is going on here??..
I probably forgot to do my Qi gong practice again yesterday because I don't have a regular hour for it.
Also, on Tuesdays and Thursdays I wake up at 5am to teach yoga, and these were the days I forgot...
Besides, Tuesday is my long day by myself with Razi, and it's no wonder that by the end of it I don't stop to think about what else I want to do today before I pass out.

So,
My conclusion is to practice right after my yoga class on these mornings, before I "start" my day. This would be my ideal time to practice any way, and here is my chance to do it.

It's interesting to notice how much internal resistance we've got to changing our habits, isn't it?
Even though the logical part of me says of course I want to practice every day and I've got all of the good reasons for it, there is something inside of me which keeps resisting to cooperate with the new way I have chosen for myself.
I can see it in so many different things during my week and this is exactly the reason why today I am recommitting to my Qi Gong challenge.
I want to be the one in charge of the things I do and don't do, to the way I act or react, and not letting my laziness or my mood swings, or to the kind of day I've had with Razi to control my actions.
It is too easy for me to tell myself oh well, today you are tired because... or today you have permission because...
But at the end of the day, it is me who is not happy with my lack of doing, and it doesn't matter how many reasons or excuses I've got.

So with great love to the journey,
today I am starting again.
Day 1 of my 100 days Qi Gong challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment